013. The courageous adventures of an intuitively-guided plant-based chef - in conversation with T. Addison Brown
T. Addison Brown has held many roles. She's a film director and multi-media producer, the host of the 'What Are You Doing Here?' podcast," a passionate elephant conservationist and, also, a dear friend of mine.
Today she shares stories about her inspiring and unexpected journey of becoming a plant-based chef and helping people transition into a plant-based lifestyle. It's a down-to-Earth, rich conservation that took us in a number of directions:
- what it means to live your life guided by Spirit
- the hurtful impact of overriding each other's choices
- the magical power of vegan lumpias
- infusing our work with the energy of love
- the courage required to drop into deeper alignment
- the painful losses that can result from ethical choices
- listening to the wisdom of our bodies
- distinguishing a fragmented life lived in compartments & a whole one
- the role of chefs in our transition towards more plant-centered eating
- cultivating wonder and awe through plants in our lives
- the importance of how we eat, not just what we eat
- how to develop your intuitive 'muscle'
- how to bridge to the world that we aspire to live in
- what it looks like to follow your heart again and again and again
Join us for a heartfelt conversation that delves into the depths of conscious living, culinary artistry, and the transformative power of intuitive choices.