Opening to the Medicine of Winter
so you can experience the nourishing and soulful side of the cold season.
Learn how to enjoy it, rather than just endure it.
Free live online class with Natasha Deganello Giraudie.
Multiple time options available.Secure Your Spot!
Is winter making you feel heavy?
- Are you experiencing this season as one to endure rather than to enjoy?
- Are you longing to feel more uplifted and more trusting of the wisdom of the cycles of nature?
- Would you like to cultivate your calm and clarity, your joy and connection during this time?
- Are you ready to create nourishing rituals that can help you feel more calm and vibrant?
If so, you are welcome to join me in Opening to the Medicine of Winter so that you can explore ways to experience the season in a more nourishing, soulful and aligned way. This class will be live (not pre-recorded) and I will share:
- the one key shift that can transform how you experience the season.
- a guide for nature lovers on how to make your everyday winter days better (it's not just about what you wear)
- 9 practice ideas that you can start applying right away.
- poetry to help you soak in the goodness of winter.
I'll be teaching live, so I'll be available to answer your questions and clarify any points you might need me to expand upon.
I look forward to seeing you there!
About Your Guide
Hi – I'm Natasha. I got into helping people have a new experience of winter by complete accident!
I grew up in Venezuela and have lived in San Francisco most of my adulthood, and so I don't have much experience with winter at all. . .
What happened was that people who were attending my nature practice programs started to report this as a side effect. They would say things like, "I used to hate winter and now I'm looking forward to it."
That's when I decided to help more people overcome their "hatred" of winter and come into appreciation for and alignment with winter for a more nourishing and soul-satisfying experience.
My perspective is infused with 20 years of study with the Dalai Lama, nature retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh, and learning from Indigenous wisdom keepers and some of the great naturalists of our time.
I've had the pleasure of sharing a bit about what I've learned about deepening our relationship with nature with groups at the San Francisco Botanical Garden, One World Ayurveda in Bali, the United Nations, Stanford University and the Dalai Lama Fellows.
The Nature Practice programs and offerings are intended to educate, inspire and entertain you on your personal journey toward wellbeing and happiness. They are not intended to replace care best provided by qualified professionals and they are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.