Resilience for Earth Lovers
Learn how to:
- get over overwhelm, for good, to restore your calm body, clear mind and courageous heart, so you can get through these intensely turbulent times and thrive on the other side.
- create, sustain and deepen a nourishing, energizing bond with the Earth to amplify your resilience in the most powerful way.
- make progress along the journey from Earth lover to Earth collaborator, so that more of your life is infused with meaningful reciprocity with nature.
Last time offered this year.
Th. Oct. 5 at 11am - 12:15pm Pacific.
About our Guide
I was raised in Venezuela by the gentle laps of the Caribbean, under the watch of the tepuys and with the vibrant soundscape of the tropical rainforest.
My practice stems from a life of intimacy with nature and from the treasured guidance I have received from three main streams:
- 20 years of study with the Dalai Lama and nature retreats with Thich Nhat Hanh.
- many occasions since childhood to learn from Indigenous wisdom keepers, from Pemón, Warao, Mayan, Q'ero, Quechua, Kogi, Wiwa, Arhuaco, Hawaiian, Cherokee, Potawatomi, Diné and Winnemem Wintu communities.
- my work as a filmmaker focused on these themes.
My nature practice has affected every part of my life – my ability to show up fully, as a woman, as a mother, and as a daughter of this beautiful Earth. It has also been infused into my work as a filmmaker of several award-winning films centered around these themes.
Now, my mission as a nature practice guide is to help you do the same.
I've had the pleasure of teaching nature practice at Stanford University, for groups at the United Nations, the Dalai Lama Fellows, the San Francisco Botanical Garden, One World Ayurveda in Bali and for a growing nature practice community of Earth collaborators around the World.
natasha deganello giraudie